The Collie Visitor Centre and Collie accommodation businesses have combined to bring a fabulous opportunity to promote our latest exhibition.
Act-Belong-Commit presents Arthur Boyd: An Active Witness is an exciting coup for Collie as it is the only venue in Western Australia to be showing this compelling and controversial collection of art works and archival material and local businesses have jumped on board to offer discounted rates to those who are in Collie to see the exhibition.
There is a variety of accommodation in Collie from cottages in the Wellington National Park, Motels close to town, to self-contained cottages with most offering great discounts off their normal rates for gallery goers:
- Carnaby Cottage (self-contained cottage close to town): $130 per night for two adults and two children. (usually $165)
$20 per extra adult; $10 per extra child
- Club Hotel Motel (motel rooms are separate from the main hotel): $80 double per night; $70 single per night (usually $105/$90)
- Collie Motel: $96 per night for a standard double room (usually $120)
- Collie Ridge Motel $112 – one person per night; $128 – two people per night for standard room weekdays (usually $140/$160)
$116 – one person per night; $132 – two people per night for standard room weekends (usually $145/$165)
- Colliefields Hotel & Backpackers 10% off all room rates. Tariffs range from $72 – $85 p/n for a double room with ensuite (usually $80-$94). Other rooms with a shared bathroom available at a cheaper rate.
- Wellington Forest Cottages $150 – up to two people per night (usually $165)
Why not make a weekend of it and have a look around the South West? We have a lovely winery, places to eat and all sorts of things to see and do. We recommend The Colliefields for great food and the best coffee in town.
For more information, head to www.collierivervalley.com.au or phone the Visitor Centre on 9734 2051.