Support the gallery
Showing all 6 results
Members of the Gallery
As a Member of the Collie Art Gallery, you will join a social and vibrant community of Members who enjoy many benefits and privileges, bringing you in closer touch with the Gallery, its exhibitions, collection and special events. Benefits include:
- Personalised Membership Card(s)
- Free access to exhibitions at special members events and/or previews
- Priority access and ticketing for talks, lectures and ‘meet the artist’ events
- E-newsletters with the latest events and programs
- Members-only discounts on arts supplies and services at Reuben's Newsagency, Contempo Framing and Chook Scraps in Collie. Also access a discount card for Jackson's Drawing Supplies.
Volunteer for the Gallery
Volunteers assist in the day-to-day gallery process by:
- Meeting and greeting visitors and providing assistance
- Learning about exhibitions and acting as guides,
- Helping with the preparation and conclusion of exhibitions,
- Mounting exhibitions.
Your donation helps the gallery purchase equipment and material to set up programs and events ahead of its official opening early in 2015. Simply enter in the amount you'd like to donate and head to the checkout to process. We thank you for your contribution. Every little bit helps.
Can't decide what to buy and want to leave the fun of choosing a gift to your recipient? Why not buy them a Collie Art Gallery gift voucher? A gift voucher for the Collie Art Gallery makes a great gift for that hard-to-buy-for friend or family member. Gift vouchers can be used as currency for anything on our website or available from the gallery, including memberships, ticket sales, workshops and classes or any art, craft or gift lines. Set your own amount and choose to have the voucher sent to you, or direct to the recipient. Tell us if you'd like a special message on your voucher. Gift vouchers are valid for two years from the purchase date.
Grants and sponsorships
Your grant or sponsorship helps the gallery purchase equipment and material to set up programs and events ahead of its official opening early in 2015. Contact the gallery to find out how your contribution can be recognised. We thank you for your contribution. Every little bit helps.
Foundation members form the primary fundraising organisation to support the Gallery’s program and collections. Foundation members enjoy exclusive evening viewings and hospitality events at the Gallery. Principal, Patron and Premier Patron contributions may be in the form of a donation, gift or bequest. Principal, Patron and Premier Patrons are named on the Honour Board in perpetuity. Contributions can be made in one payment or by annual instalments over five years.